[Psychmasters] FW: For Masters Clinical Students

Mikulin, Debra djh021 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 19 14:33:03 CDT 2011

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I could not make the meeting today.  I would like to reschedule the meeting for 1:00 p.m. Monday, October 24, 2011 in the conference room on the third floor of the CHSS building.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

From: Wilson, Christopher
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 3:10 PM
To: Mikulin, Debra

MA clinical students,

I would like to meet with you as a group sometime this week. How about Wednesday at 2 pm in the Conference Room on the third floor of CHSS?

I want you to think about things you like about the program, what you don't like, etc.

Please see the attachment.

Christopher Wilson, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology and Philosophy