[Psychmasters] Graduate Advising

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 27 15:19:06 CDT 2011

Hi Graduate Students,

It looks like it's about that time of year to start thinking about your Spring 2012 courses.  You may begin registering for your spring courses on Monday, November 7th so I wanted to meet with you sometime before then. I've placed a signup sheet on my office door (CHSS 375) so that we can determine your spring class schedule. The meeting times are on Tuesday (11/1), Thursday (11/3), and Friday (11/4). The meeting should be relatively brief as most of you should have a pretty good idea of which courses you'll need to enroll in. I'll be meeting only with general and clinical students. School students will need to contact Dr. Noland for advising. See everyone soon.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447