[Psychmasters] FW: Trial database

Miller, Rowland PSY_RSM at SHSU.EDU
Wed Nov 16 10:21:46 CST 2011

Recognizing that there is a fixed pool of resources to be applied to all of the University's collective needs, what do we think of this option?  I'll happily collate our judgments and pass them on our bibliographer (who is Ann, herself).  Let me know what you think.

Rody

From: Holder, Ann
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 5:14 PM
To: Kordinak, Thomas; Miller, Rowland; Irby, Beverly; Slate, John; Robles-Pina, Rebecca; Muehsam, Mitchell; Muehsam, Valerie; Blackburne, Edward; Jesswein, Kurt; Hallum, Cecil; Hebert, Jaimie; Edwards, Lauren; Yawn, Richard
Subject: Trial database

The Library has a trial on this database. We are interested in knowing what you think about it. Please take a look and share this with your colleagues.

Sage Research Methods Online<https://ezproxy.shsu.edu/login?url=http://srmo.sagepub.com>

Trial available until 12 December 2011. Please share your feedback online<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/789RXFQ>.
SAGE Research Methods Online (SRMO) is an award-winning tool designed to help you create research projects and understand the methods behind them.  SRMO's taxonomy of over 1,400 methods terms links to authoritative content, including:
  - Over 600 books
  - Dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks
  - The entire "Little Green Book" and "Little Blue Book" series
  - Two major works collating a selection of journal articles
  - Newly commissioned videos

Ann

Ann H. Holder
Director of Library Services