[Psychmasters] FW: Graduate Student Assistantship

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 14 09:35:14 CST 2012

From: Hayes, Susan
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 7:48 AM
To: Jasper, William; Harman, Marsha
Subject: Graduate Student

Good morning,

We have a posting online for a graduate student and in the past you have both helped us in finding good graduate students so we thought we would try again.  Of course, with the new banner system it has to stay up for 10 days and we put it up a few days ago so we still have time.  This is a ½ time graduate student and the position will come with the normal benefits of a graduate student assistant.  The student will be responsible to assist Bob Maninger, our graduate advisor, and he is an awesome professor.  If you could possibly pass the word around that we have his position posted we would truly appreciate it.

Thanks
Susan

Too many people spend more time planning how to get the job than on how to become productive and successful in that job.
~Zig Zigler~

Department of Curriculum and Instruction
Department Secretary
Sam Houston State University
936-294-1146
Fax: 936-294-1056