[Psychmasters] FW: Assessment Technician Needed

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 23 16:57:12 CST 2012

FYI – for those interested and qualified. It does sound like a good opportunity and I know those individuals who have done this in the past have found it worthwhile.
Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>
From: Daniel Fox [mailto:d1fox at bop.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 8:50 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Assessment Technician Needed

Dr. Anastasi:

Hello and I hope all is well.  I am writing because I have an opening in my practice for an Assessment Technician.  SHSU students have been really great in the past, so I thought I would try and see if you knew of anyone who might be interested.

My practice involves conducting IQ and neurological assessments.  We use several common tests, such as the WAIS-IV, WRAT-4, WMS-IV, Trails A&B, and others.  The hours are flexible and the working environment I provide is a supportive one.  I am always happy to train individuals on the assessment they are not familiar with.  My technicians can make on average between $200 to $300 per day.  My expectations are someone who is mature, dependable, and ethical in working with clients and office staff.

Please let me know if you know of anyone.

Thank you,

Dan