[Psychmasters] RSVP for the Houston Research Symposium!!

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Mar 28 11:39:00 CDT 2012

Greeting students, faculty, and staff!

The UH EPSY-GSO is pleased to inform you that The Houston Symposium for Research in Education and Psychology has already received 40 paper and poster submissions, and counting, from various disciplines and universities! Congratulations to those of you who have been notified of your acceptance!!

Now that we are finalizing our presenters, we need to know who will be attending. Please visit the link below to RSVP for the Symposium. Please note: We need EVERYONE who plans to attend to RSVP by Monday, April 9th.

Some questions you may ask yourself:

 *   Do I need to RSVP if I am faculty? YES
 *   Do I need to RSVP if I am a student? YES

 *   Do I need to RSVP if I am presenting? YES

 *   Do I need to RSVP if I only plan to attend one day? YES

 *   Do I need to RSVP if I have already RSVP'd? YES please, we would like to have all our RSVPs in one central location and some questions have been changed. Thank you for understanding!

GO HERE TO RSVP >>> http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/850013/Houston-Symposium-for-Research-in-Education-and-Psychology-RSVP-Form

Symposium Fees:
FREE University of Houston-Main Campus students and faculty
$20   Non-University of Houston-Main Campus students and faculty (paid on-site)
($10   One-day ONLY attendance)

Please email us at uhepsygso at yahoo.com<mailto:uhepsygso at yahoo.com> if you have any questions or visit www.uhepsygso.wordpress.com<http://www.uhepsygso.wordpress.com/> for updates!

Thank you for your time!!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD0CD7.5ECEB740]