[Psychmasters] Career Counseling graduate assistant position

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Apr 6 11:43:18 CDT 2012

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to pass along this job posting from Career Counseling on campus. See the attached flyer.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Carranza, Cenaiyda
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:56 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Career Counseling graduate assistant position

Dr. Anastasi,

I hope your spring semester has been a productive one! We have been busy at Career Services and have already begun to prepare for what is ahead for summer.   I was hoping that you might be able to direct me to the person in charge of information sharing for currently enrolled graduate Psychology students.  A former student from the Psychology program was employed with us last semester year, Britney Mann.  She has moved on with her career goals and we will soon be losing another two of our great graduate students due to completion of their graduate program.  I am needing assistance with sharing our job posting with any interested and qualified candidates from your program.  I am attaching the flyer with detailed information about job and also encouraging all students to follow application instructions listed on our Jobs For Kats website.  If you would be so kind as to pass this information along and/or let me know who may be the best person who may assist with dissemination of information, that would be much appreciated!  Wishing you a restful Easter Break.

Sincerely,

Cenaiyda Carranza, M.S., NCC, LPC
Career Counselor of Career Services
Sam Houston State University
P.O. Box 2238
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2238

Office number:  936-294-1713
Direct number:  936-294-3322
Fax number:  936-294-3616

"Work is a pilgrimage of identity.  Whatever our success, we are the gift of much older work, we are looked after by other eyes, and we are only preparing ourselves for an invitation to join something larger."