[Psychmasters] Advanced learning class

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 12 15:17:01 CDT 2012

Dear Students,

Our department chair, Dr. Wilson, asked me to forward this question to each of you.   If you are interested, please let Dr. Wilson know your answer by Tuesday, June 19 at psy_dcw at shsu.edu<mailto:psy_dcw at shsu.edu>.

*         How many would be interested in having a section of Advanced Learning offered in the Fall 2012 semester at The Woodlands Campus. It would be offered one night a week in a three hour block (6 p.m to 9 p.m.)

This course would be very helpful for most of you, but particularly those of you in the general MA program (since it's a required course) or the nonthesis clinical MA program (since it serves as a supplemental practitioner course). This course is usually only offered during the summer.  If you have any questions, please let me know.

Debby Mikulin
Sam Houston State University
Psychology and Philosophy
936-294-4933