[Psychmasters] Advanced Learning this Fall in The Woodlands

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jul 25 10:48:55 CDT 2012

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that there's an Advanced Learning class being offered in The Woodlands this fall. It will be held Thursday evenings from 6-9pm.  This class would be helpful for individuals in the general MA program and also for individuals in the clinical program who would like to avoid taking learning in the summer. If you're interested in taking it, please let Dr. Wilson know. I just wanted to pass this on.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Wilson, Christopher
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 3:14 PM
To: 'Jarcher147 at comcast.net'; 'barbieblair12 at gmail.com'; 'Alyson.calman at gmail.com'; 'Laurenbowman1 at gmail.com'; 'Wiccanrocker5 at hotmail.com'; 'Zanf15 at goldmail.etsu.edu'; 'jessicanholland at gmail.com'; 'jmedon at mail.bradley.edu'; 'mahanapaige at att.net'; 'Ariel_sticklus at baylor.edu'; Williams, Amanda
Cc: Anastasi, Jeffery; Reddoch, Rhonda; Mikulin, Debra; Wilson, Christopher
Subject: Advanced Learning this Fall in The Woodlands

Students,

I've just arranged to have a section of Advanced Learning to be offered at The Woodlands Center (The University Center) this fall. The class will be on Thursday evenings from 6-9.

It isn't on the schedule yet but will be relatively quickly.

Thanks and let me know if you wish to enroll in the course.

Sincerely,

Christopher Wilson, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair
Department of Psychology and Philosophy