[Psychmasters] FW: Job Opportunity for Graduate Student

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 1 17:29:08 CDT 2012

Hey Guys,

There's a potential job opening in the PACE Center with Dr. Harman if you're interested. Please see her e-mail below.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Harman, Marsha
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 1:12 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery; Wilson, Christopher
Cc: Bruce JR, Jerry
Subject: Job Opportunity for Graduate Student

One of my Graduate Research Assistants has moved, so I have a 20-hour position open in the PACE center.  I need someone who is organized, detailed, creative, and can take initiative.  Please send people my way who might qualify.

I am notifying Psychology first.  If no takers, I will contact other departments with graduate programs.

Thanks for your help.

Marsha J. Harman, Ph.D.
Director
Professional and Academic Center for Excellence (PACE) Box 2390 SHSU
936-294-2689
harman at shsu.edu