[Psychmasters] Cycling Group

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Oct 2 13:48:54 CDT 2012

Hi folks, who would be interested in forming a Psyc Department cycling group?  What I have in mind would be a group ride that would happen twice per month.  I would like to start with road cycling, although if there was enough interest, we could branch out into mountain biking, and hey, we could even try cyclocross.  This would be open to faculty and graduate students, both doctoral and masters level, as well as their spouses/significant others/family members.  I would also like it to be open to all fitness and ability levels, and it would be good to have shorter and longer ride options each ride.  We could start with local rides and then branch out once we have a core group.  In fact, a different person could be in charge of picking the routes for the week.  Please email me back channel if you would be interested, and I'll put together an email list and start planning the first ride!  Thanks!

Craig Henderson (ceh003 at shsu.edu)