[Psychmasters] FW: 20-hour position for grad student in PACE

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 13 09:20:05 CST 2012

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know about this opportunity. This is a position in the PACE center (downstairs in the CHSS building). Feel free to contact Dr. Harman directly.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Harman, Marsha
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:27 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery; Wilson, Christopher
Subject: 20-hour position for grad student in PACE

Jeff & Chris,

Shekar is graduating in December.  This is a 20-hour position for a grad student.  I'm giving you first notice.  Please ask people interested to send me an e-mail of interest and a resume.  The person will have to be skilled in computer programs, concerned with details, and creative.

Thanks for spreading the word.

Marsha J. Harman, Ph.D.
Director
Professional and Academic Center for Excellence (PACE)
Box 2390 SHSU
936-294-2689
harman at shsu.edu<mailto:harman at shsu.edu>