[Psychmasters] FW: Part-time work position

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Feb 12 13:13:44 CST 2013

Just passing this on to those of you who might be interested.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Randi Raizner [mailto:randiraizner at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 11:47 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Part-time work position

Dear Dr. Anastasi,

I am a Pediatric Neuropsychologist with a private practice in Sugar Land. I am seeking some part-time help from an experienced student or recent graduate. I was wondering if you might be willing to help post the position. Perhaps one of your students or graduates might be interested. Any suggestions you may have are truly appreciated.

Warm Regards,
Randi

Part-Time Position: Psychometrist/Educational Diagnostician

I am looking to hire a reliable, experienced, ethical and interpersonally pleasant Master's Level individual or Master's Level student, who is well trained in conducting psychoeducational assessments.  The practice is located in Sugar Land.  Clients range in age from about 2-17 including some college students with learning problems. This will be per diem work and will be flexible in nature.  The pay rate will be competitive and commensurate with experience.  At first there may only be a few hours weekly, but this is expected to expand over time. The position is ideal for someone looking to pick-up some additional cases as a adjunct to their current work.  It is also idea for a student looking to earn money in a position that can work around the busy demands of school.  If you know of anyone who my be interested, please have them forward their résumé to me at: randiraizner at yahoo.com<http://us.mc1619.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=randiraizner@yahoo.com> or call me directly at (713) 256-1157<tel:(713)%20256-1157>.

Thank you so much.

Randi Raizner, Ph.D.
Pediatric Neuropsychologist
(713) 256-1157<tel:(713)%20256-1157>