[Psychmasters] MA program advising

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Mar 19 22:09:25 CDT 2013

Hey Guys,

It looks like advising for summer and fall classes begins next week so I wanted to let everyone sign up for advising with me. I'll be putting the signup sheet on my office door (CHSS 375) tomorrow morning around 9:30am. The time slots are for this Friday, next Tuesday, next Wednesday, and next Thursday. Advising technically begins on Monday, but we'll make sure that you can all get into the classes that you need from our department. If you need to take classes from another department (i.e., counseling), you might want to touch base with me this week (maybe on Friday) to be clear on which class you'll need the counseling department to clear you for. Also, if you're in the school program, you'll probably want to get in touch with Dr. Noland as she's the advisor for school students. Thanks and I'll see everyone soon.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447