[Psychmasters] FW: Possible Couple and Family Therapy class

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Jun 17 12:57:30 CDT 2013

Hey Master's students,

See the e-mail from Dr. Henderson below. If this is a course that you'd be interested in taking, please let me know. I believe that this course would count towards the group therapy requirement for the LPC - so you wouldn't have to take the group therapy class from the counseling department. Please let me know if you are interested in taking this class ASAP. Thanks.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Henderson, Craig
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:27 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Possible Couple and Family Therapy class

Hi Jeff, I'm exploring the possibility of offering a Couple and Family Therapy class in Spring, 2014 and have about 5 doctoral students interested in taking the class.  I'm offering it as PSY 5334, and I think the magic number is 10 for the class to make.  Would you check to see if there are 5 Master's students interested in taking the class?  Thanks, Jeff!

Craig