[Psychmasters] Job Posting

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Oct 23 08:49:45 CDT 2013

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to pass on the following job posting. For those of you finishing up the program or who have recently finished, I thought you might be interested in this.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

October 22, 2013

Job/Position:  Part-time/PRN psychotherapist is needed to work primarily in a mental health group therapy setting with senior and younger disabled populations; will provide individual and family therapy per MD order; become part of a multidisciplinary treatment team
License/Certification needed:  LPC or LPC-I

Location:  Center for Senior Renewal, St Joseph Hospital

                   100 West Cross Street

                   Madisonville, Texas  77864

Days of Operation:  Monday thru Friday, 8am to 4:30pm
Other:  the LPC or LPC-I will have the opportunity to work closely with the psychiatrist and licensed mental health professionals who have expertise in the mental health field; an LPC Supervisor is on staff; flexible hours

Contact:  Lauren Hair, LCSW

                 Program Director

                 (936)349-1671 office

                 (936)828-1848 mobile