[Psychmasters] Advising signups - clinical and general students

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Oct 24 11:35:35 CDT 2013

Hey Everyone,

I have placed the advising appointment signup sheet on my office door. The appointments are for each day next week. Please sign up for an appointment time so that we can discuss your courses for the spring and get you cleared for those courses so that you may register for them. You must meet with me at some point before you'll be able to register for your courses.

School students are advised by Dr. Nolan, and you'll need to contact her to see when she will be handling advising. See everyone soon.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447