[Psychmasters] Holiday Party, T-Shirts, and Pet Calendars!

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Dec 5 13:43:34 CST 2013

FYI. - GSPO is the Graduate Students in Psychology Organization.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! Please review the following announcements:

***GSPO will be hosting our annual Holiday Party on Friday, December 6 from 4-7 pm at CJava in the Criminal Justice building! (The cafe is located on the main level which is actually floor 2 on elevators; to get there take a right from the main entrance and go to the end of the hall). The party will be potluck style featuring drinks and desserts only and we ask everyone to bring something to share. So, take a break from studying and come indulge in some holiday cheer! Also, we will be having a 50/50 raffle ($1 per ticket, 6 tickets for $5, or $10 for buyer's height) and our annual White Elephant, so please bring both cash and a $10 wrapped gift if you wish to participate. It was a lot of fun last year and you get to go home with a fun gift!

***We are in the process of ordering GSPO t-shirts and need to gauge how much to order. Please respond within 1 week to let us know if you are interested, and if so, what size you would need. We expect prices to be around $10 per t-shirt with a discount for GSPO members; however, prices may fluctuate depending on how many people want to order one.

***We are also in the process of ordering Pet Calendars and need to know who would like one for ordering purposes. Please respond within 1 week and let us know how many you would like.

Happy Holidays! Hope to see everyone at the Holiday Party =)

GSPO