[Psychmasters] Spring Colloquium and GSPO General Meeting

GSPO gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 13:46:56 CST 2014

Dear graduate students and faculty,

The Graduate Student Psychology Organization (GSPO) wanted to invite you to several upcoming events:

Please join us for the annual Spring Colloquium with guest speaker Richard Fredrick on Tuesday, January 28 from 9:30-11:00 at the LSC, Room 320. Dr. Frederick will be presenting on malingering in forensic evaluations and a flyer with more information is attached. All graduate students and undergraduates are welcome to attend! So, if faculty members could announce this to their classes, that would be great.

GSPO will also be holding our first general meeting of the semester tomorrow (Friday, January 24th) at 4:30 pm in the Psychological Services Center library. We will be discussing this semester's upcoming events, taking t-shirt orders, and hopefully distributing pet calendars! If you would like to be involved in networking and socializing with other psychology graduate students, we would love to see you there!

After the meeting, join us at Margarita's at 6:00 for dinner and drinks with the Criminal Justice Graduate Student Organization! This is a great opportunity to make some new friends outside of the psychology department.

Hope to see everyone there!

GSPO