[Psychmasters] FW: Psi Chi/ Psychology Club Bake Sale

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Jan 30 07:56:42 CST 2014

Please see below...

Thanks,

Rhonda Reddoch
Administrative Secretary
Psychology & Philosophy Department
CHSS Training Coordinator
College of Humanities and Social Sciences
CHSS 390
936.294.3552 Voice
936.294.2795 Fax
rhondar at shsu.edu<mailto:rhondar at shsu.edu>

From: Crews, Sarah
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 2:29 PM
To: Reddoch, Rhonda
Subject: Psi Chi/ Psychology Club Bake Sale

Dear Faculty and Students,

   The Sam Houston State University chapter of Psi Chi/ Psychology Club would like to invite you to our first bake sale of the semester being held tomorrow from 11-1pm in the LSC Mall Area. The bake sale will feature home baked goods from our officers and will serve as a promotional event for the organization with the aim of increasing our member base. Proceeds from the bake sale will be used to fund educational events for our new and current members.

Please feel free to share this information with students in your classes.
Thank you kindly.

Respectfully,
Sarah R. Crews
Research Assistant