[Psychmasters] FW: Adonai Psychological Services job posting

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Jan 31 09:26:23 CST 2014

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Carranza, Cenaiyda
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:13 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: FW: Adonai Psychological Services job posting

Dr. Anastasi,
Hope your Spring semester is going well.  I believe we briefly met at one of the Transfer Seminars held at the SAM center a few years back.  On another note, we currently have a job posting on Jobs For Kats that is searching for a graduate level student who may be interested in some part time work.  Sounds like job description would give them some familiarity with the field and services provided in a professional setting.  Do you know who might be the best point of contact to help market this position and find a good fit?  I have attached the job posting from our Career Services Jobs for Kats database.  Have a great afternoon!  Look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Cenaiyda Carranza, M.S., NCC, LPC
Assistant Director, Career Exploration & Development
Career Services
Sam Houston State University
P.O. Box 2238
Huntsville, Texas 77341-2238

Office number:  936-294-1713
Direct number:  936-294-3322
Fax number:  936-294-3616

"Work is a pilgrimage of identity.  Whatever our success, we are the gift of much older work, we are looked after by other eyes, and we are only preparing ourselves for an invitation to join something larger."

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CECBDA.5162C6A0]<http://www.jobsforkats.com/>      [SHSU Banner] <http://www.shsu.edu/>

[FB-FindUsOnFacebook-printpackaging]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/SHSU-Career-Services/348077731885081>  [instagram-glyph] <http://instagram.com/shsucareersvc/>       [Description: https://developer.linkedin.com/sites/default/files/LinkedIn_Logo60px.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shsucareerservices/>   [cid:image006.jpg at 01CECBDA.5162C6A0] <http://pinterest.com/shsucareers/boards/>   [twitter-bird-light-bgs] <https://twitter.com/shsucareers>