[Psychmasters] FW: Field Interviewer Position

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Feb 13 16:42:22 CST 2014

FYI - see below.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Raquel Derrick [mailto:rderrick at prainc.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:58 AM
To: Armstrong, Gaylene; Theodori, Gene; Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Field Interviewer Position

Good morning,

                I would like to first thank you for distributing our position announcement that we circulated back in October. Policy Research Associates in Delmar, NY is still looking to fill a field interviewer position in your area. We are working with the Department of Veterans Affairs to conduct a program evaluation of their Veterans Justice Programs. Attached is a brief description of the project, as well as the job announcement. We have already filled the site coordinator and one field interviewer positions, but are seeking a second field interviewer. We are hoping to find someone who is positioned North of Houston since one of our main interview sites will be in Huntsville. I would greatly appreciate if you would circulate this information to your grad students.

                Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

Kind regards,
Raquel

Raquel J. Derrick, MA
Research Associate