[Psychmasters] Brown Bag Lecture with Dr. Rody Miller

GSPO gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:36:30 CST 2014

Dear students and faculty,

Please join GSPO for our upcoming brown bag lecture featuring Dr. Rody Miller and titled "What You'll Wish You'd Known on Valentine's Day." The event will take place this Thursday from 12:00-1:00 in the Psychological Services Center library (see attached flyer for more information). PIZZA, LUNCH, AND SWEET TREATS WILL BE PROVIDED!

Also, for those not interested in romance, please see the attached flyer regarding an event hosted by former GSPO masters liaison, Stephanie Spies-Upton.

We look forward to seeing everyone Thursday!

Sincerely,

GSPO