[Psychmasters] FW: Career Counseling Graduate Student Position available for Summer 2014

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Mar 6 08:59:59 CST 2014

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Meers, Michelle
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 4:48 PM
To: Serres, Sheryl; Anastasi, Jeffery; Hood, Gary; Henriksen JR, Richard; Wilson, Christopher
Cc: Carranza, Cenaiyda
Subject: Career Counseling Graduate Student Position available for Summer 2014

Hello all,

I wanted to announce that SHSU Career Services is looking for candidates for a Graduate Student Assistant in Career Counseling for Summer 2014 and beyond.  Our current assistants are graduating.  We would love to have a Master's program student in Counseling or Psychology who has completed an assessment course and who is early in their graduate career so that they can be with us more than a year.  The position can also count as a paid internship ($11/hour) for practicum students.  Please share this information with your Master's level students.  Attached is the flyer with more information.  I will be at Future Fest this Friday as well to promote the position with the Counseling program students.    The job will be activated this week on JobsforKats.com as well.  If any questions, please feel free to email me.

Thanks for your time...

Michelle Fecowycz Meers, MA, LPA, LPC-S, NCC
Career Counselor/First Year Experience Instructor

Sam Houston State University Career Services
Box 2238 / Academic Building IV Suite 210
Huntsville, TX 77341-2238
Welcome Desk (appointments):  936-294-1713
Office Phone:  936-294-4915
Career Services Fax:  936-294-3616
Email:  mmeers at shsu.edu<mailto:mmeers at shsu.edu>
Website:  www.shsu.edu/careerservices<http://www.shsu.edu/careerservices>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3892.BB56C3C0]<http://www.jobsforkats.com/>      [SHSU Banner] <http://www.shsu.edu/>

[FB-FindUsOnFacebook-printpackaging]<https://www.facebook.com/pages/SHSU-Career-Services/348077731885081>  [instagram-glyph] <http://instagram.com/shsucareersvc/>       [Description: https://developer.linkedin.com/sites/default/files/LinkedIn_Logo60px.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shsucareerservices/>   [cid:image006.jpg at 01CF3892.BB56C3C0] <http://pinterest.com/shsucareers/boards/>   [twitter-bird-light-bgs] <https://twitter.com/shsucareers>
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged, confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, or have been inadvertently and erroneously referenced in the address line, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.