[Psychmasters] MA Advising

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Mar 18 12:55:46 CDT 2014

Hey Everyone,

It's that time of year again. For those of you who are in the MA clinical or MA General programs, you'll need to make an appointment with me for advising so that I can clear you for your courses for the summer and fall semesters. I just posted the signup sheet on my office door (CHSS 375). Advanced registration begins next Monday (March 24th). For those of you in the School program, you'll want to contact Dr. Noland for advising. See everyone soon.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447