[Psychmasters] FW: We are in need of bi-lingual Clinician candidates.

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Mar 28 10:00:00 CDT 2014

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Ledford, Nilaja [mailto:nilaja.ledford at manpowergroup.com]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 9:48 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: We are in need of bi-lingual Clinician candidates.

Dr. Jeff Anastasi

My name is Nilaja Ledford I hope you will be able to forward this job posting to current and former students. I appreciate your time. Have a great day!

We are in need of bi-lingual Clinician candidates.

 Please find below some information regrading the direct hire opportunity.  I can be me a reached at 704-588-6641-or nilaja.ledford at manpowergroup.com<mailto:nilaja.ledford at manpowergroup.com> for a phone interview
------
Exciting career opportunities with Southwest Key Programs in Houston, Tx.  Southwest Key Programs is a non-profit organization located in six different states.  We offer generous benefits package and a rewarding working environment.  Bi-lingual candidates highly recommended to apply.  Please contact  me- Nilaja Ledford  at 704-588-6641-or nilaja.ledford at manpowergroup.com<mailto:nilaja.ledford at manpowergroup.com>. if you are seeking employment opportunities.  If you are not interested in the position and know of someone who could benefit from this information, please feel free to pass it along to colleagues.   This is a direct hire opportunity.

Southwest Key's unaccompanied Minor Programs serve youth who enter the United States without parents or adult guardians and have been detained by immigration officials. As the largest provider of shelter services to unaccompanied minors in the United States, our programs encourage the development of personal, social, academic and vocational skills while the minors await reunification with their families and/or the resolution of their legal case. Minors are provided education, counseling, casework management, recreation and medical services. Our program honors and respects individual cultures and traditions, as well as offers opportunities for acculturation. These humanitarian services are provided in a nurturing, and therapeutic environment.

Overview:

The Clinician is responsible for providing mental health assessment and counseling intervention services, as well as continually monitoring and documenting clients' mental
well-being and overall adjustment to the program. The Clinician's functions are performed as part of a multi-disciplinary team and include development and implementation of client therapeutic plans, facilitating transfers, and reunification planning. All duties will be performed based on education, training and certified counseling experience within the social service field. The Clinician is subject to work extended hours and weekends, and to be
on-call.

Responsibilities:

  *   Conduct intake, admission, and diagnostic assessments with clients, and document results according to Southwest Key Programs standards.
  *   Collaborate with treatment team members and clients to develop treatment plans.
  *   Provide weekly one-to-one counseling and crisis intervention as needed.
  *   Facilitate psycho-educational and therapeutic client groups.
  *   Continually monitor the mental well-being of clients and arrange for appropriate services as needed.
  *   Provide consultation and documentation regarding clients' functioning, mental health status, and treatment needs.
  *   Provide clinical services within Southwest Key, licensing and funding source guidelines.
  *   Participate in and comply with all meetings, assignments, process improvement, and quality improvement initiatives as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications:

  *   A combination of one of the following:

     *   Masters Degree in Social Work (MSW) Counseling, Psychology or other relevant behavioral science field in which clinical training and experience is a program requirement and two years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience.
     *   Bachelor's degree in one of the aforementioned sciences and five years of progressive employment experience in this area.

  *   Two years of postgraduate direct service delivery experience conducting clinical interviewing and assessment, as well as individual and group counseling.
  *   Licensed or license eligible in respective field (to include but not limited to: LPC, LCSW, LMFT).
  *   Experience working with children, youth, and/or families from high-risk backgrounds.
  *   Successful completion of 86 hours of pre-service training and job shadowing.
  *   Must possess a valid state driver's license and be eligible to drive to facilitate program services as required by contractual agreement.
  *   Required to work a flexible schedule to facilitate program services.
  *   Cleared Tuberculosis test results.
  *   Cleared background check from appropriate entity.
  *   Bilingual.
  *   Cleared drug test results (this one is for Texas programs only).
  *   Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.

Preferred:

  *   Experience working with children and youth in inpatient, residential, or detention facilities.
  *   Experience working with undocumented children and/or refugees.
Thank you again for your interest in Southwest Key!  ManpowerGroup on behalf of Southwest Key
https://jobs-swkey.icims.com/jobs/3046/clinician/job

This position is being recruited by ManpowerGroup Solutions on behalf of Southwest Key. ManpowerGroup Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA).

Nilaja Ledford

Recruiter

Resource Team

T: +1 704 588-6641