[Psychmasters] Getting into Graduate School Panel 4/23

GSPO gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 15:59:04 CDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to remind you that the panel on "The Ins and Outs of Getting Into Graduate School" will be held tomorrow evening, April 23 from 5:30-7:30 in the Psychological Services Center (PSC) library. Anyone is welcome to attend and we would appreciate any of you who teach to let your students know. The panel will discuss personal experiences of getting into graduate school and will also answer any questions about the application process, personal statements, interviews, etc.

Thank you to all who have volunteered to participate on either the panel or as a mentor! Although the panel has been filled, if you would still like to participate as a mentor please let me know prior to tomorrow's meeting. Below are those who have volunteered:

Panel:
- Sherzine McKenzie
- Jason Lawrence
- Claire Bryson
- Stephanie Spies Upton
- Scholar Colbourn

Mentor:
- Tess Gemberling
- Alissa Fleahman
- Dana Forman
- Sherzine McKenzie
- Mollimichelle Cabeldue
- Jason Lawrence
- Claire Bryson
- Carol Woods
- Paula Bernhard
- Colleen Warren
- Jimmy Dunham
- Stephanie Spies Upton

Thanks and we hope to see you all there!

GSPO