[Psychmasters] Graduate assistantship

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Apr 25 09:52:46 CDT 2014

Hey Guys,

If anyone is looking for a graduate assistantship, please see below.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

________________________________
From: Hayes, Susan
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:33 PM
To: Harman, Marsha
Cc: Johnson, Daphne
Subject: Graduate student
Marsha,

We have been so lucky in the past with graduate students that you have sent our way that I am going to beg your help again.  We have been looking for a graduate student, via Jobs4Kats and haven't been successful and I thought about you. If there is any way that you could spread the word and send some students our way we would really appreciate it.  They can come and see either Jalene Potter, Kimberly Laprairie or myself so that we can get what we need to set them up for an appointment to let them know what we are looking for.  Thank you in advance for any help you can give us.

Susan

Sam Houston State University
Charles and Eleanor Garrett Teacher Education Center
Curriculum and Instruction
936-294-1146 office
936-294-1056 Fax
susanhayes at shsu.edu<mailto:susanhayes at shsu.edu>

Be thankful and count your blessings for what you have, rather than what you want.
"I had no shoes and complained,
until I met a man who had no feet."
Indian Proverb