[Psychmasters] FW: employment

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Jun 17 09:49:03 CDT 2014

Hey Guys,

For anyone looking for a job as an LPC, see below. I had posted their job announcement previously, but thought I’d pass this along for those who might be interested.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: victoria Texas [mailto:healthconceptstexas at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 5:45 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Re: employment

Good afternoon,

I had exchanged a few emails with you back last February about one of your students that might be working on LPC or LCSW.   I thought would check back with you because we really need a LPC-I or LMSW in the Huntsville area.  If you know anyone please have them email their resume.

Thank you,

Victoria Hamlin
Health Concepts Family Services Texas
713-878-8500
Serving Montgomery, San Jacinto, Polk, Trinity and Walker Counties

www.hctexas.net<http://www.hctexas.net>