[Psychmasters] FW: Job Posting

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Aug 1 11:40:10 CDT 2014

From: Schretha Smoot [mailto:schretha.smoot at co.mclennan.tx.us]
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2014 8:42 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Job Posting

Good Morning,

Please find attached a job posting for a Counselor 1 position with the McLennan County CSCD (Adult Probation).  This department would appreciate it if you shared the announcement with any qualified staff or students.  Ay questions regarding the position can be directed to either

Melissa A. Love, M.S., LCDC
melissa.love at co.mclennan.tx.us<mailto:melissa.love at co.mclennan.tx.us>
Senior Counselor, Supervisor
McLennan County CSCD
P.O. Box 1250
Waco, Texas 76703
254.757-5258.

Thanks!

Schretha Smoot
Deputy Director
254.757.5252
schretha.smoot at co.mclennan.tx.us<mailto:schretha.smoot at co.mclennan.tx.us>
McLENNAN COUNTY CSCD
(ADULT PROBATION)
P.O. BOX 1250
WACO, TEXAS 76703
Providing quality services to the courts of McLennan County, public safety to the community, and rehabilitative opportunies for offenders...
"The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual(s) or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, of the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system."