[Psychmasters] Fwd: suicide course

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Aug 20 10:53:16 CDT 2014

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to send a quick announcement forDr Cramer's course this semester. See the email below and syllabus attachment. If you'd like to enroll in this course, please let me know. If you have any questions about the course, please just let Dr Cramer know.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Department of Psychology
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
Phone: 936-294-3049
Email: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu

-------- Original message --------
From: "Cramer, Robert"
Date:08/19/2014 3:09 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: "Anastasi, Jeffery"
Subject: RE: suicide course

No, but here is the syllabus.

Brief description;

The course, which meets M 3-550 in fall 2014, surveys theories, ethics, legal issues, and practice consideration in suicide risk assessment and management.  The overt focus is on skills development; each student will conduct two mock suicide risk assessments during the semester and receive individualized supervision and feedback.  I welcome any back channel questions.  The course caps at 10.  3 spots opened up during the summer.

Rob

Robert J. Cramer, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Psychology and Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
(936) 294-2435
Personality, Diversity and Law (PDL) Lab
http://www.shsu.edu/clinpsy/robcramerResearch.html