[Psychmasters] FW: Harris County Community Supervision and Corrections Department Job Opportunity

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Aug 26 11:19:02 CDT 2014

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: John, Siji (CSC) [mailto:Siji.John at csc.hctx.net]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2014 1:55 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery
Subject: Harris County Community Supervision and Corrections Department Job Opportunity

Good Afternoon Dr. Anastasi,

I hope you are doing well.

I am emailing to notify you of a job opportunity for individuals graduating from and/or alumni of the SHSU Clinical Psychology MA Program , in hopes that you may know someone who may be interested in applying for employment with us.

We are currently hiring individuals with a Master's degree in clinical or counseling psychology, and providing in-house supervision for state licensure at the LPC or LPA levels. In addition to providing supervision for state licensure, full benefits and salary pay are provided. The qualified applicant must be comfortable and/or open to working with the offender population. We are not yet equipped to accept practicum students, but hope to be able to do so in the future.

The link to the job description is: http://www.harriscountytx.gov/HRRM/ProfessionalResults.aspx?PageID=6335
Please feel free to forward the information for this job opportunity to any interested individuals and/or graduate programs/directors.

Siji Lizza John, PhD
Licensed Psychologist
Forensic Assessment and Behavioral Health Services (FABHS)
Harris County Community Supervision and Corrections Department
713-755-2119

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The information contained within this email transmission is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the person or persons whose name is referenced above.  If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender named above.