[Psychmasters] FW: Job Fair

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Sep 16 11:56:51 CDT 2014

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Michelle Garcia [mailto:michelle at drmgarcia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 11:36 AM
To: Henderson, Craig
Subject: Re: Job Fair

Here you go:

Thank you for agreeing to get this out to current and past students:

We are excited to be having our first job fair on October 17th!  We have put together this flyer and are providing you a link to our commercial about the job as well.  We wanted to send this out to you to send to your current and previous students as we are trying to connect with individuals who are currently in the job market or those who may be in the future as we often have new job openings over time. Although this commercial mentions only a LPA opening, we have recently been given permission to also hire LPCs.   As we realize some students are a good distance away, we may offer opportunities for attendance virtually.  All those who are interested in attending the job fair will need to register on our website.

Should you have any questions about the job fair or our company, please do not hesitate to contact me.

GARCIA HR Commercial.avi<https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz97e5szm08y1hs/GARCIA%20HR%20Commercial.avi?dl=0>

[image]<https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz97e5szm08y1hs/GARCIA%20HR%20Commercial.avi?dl=0>

GARCIA HR Commercial.avi<https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz97e5szm08y1hs/GARCIA%20HR%20Commercial.avi?dl=0>
Shared with Dropbox

View on www.dropbox.com<https://www.dropbox.com/s/bz97e5szm08y1hs/GARCIA%20HR%20Commercial.avi?dl=0>

Preview by Yahoo

Thank you,

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychologist

Our exciting 3-part 2014 seminar series is well underway with one workshop left!  Thank you to those of you who participated in our most recent workshop -Breaking the Bad Behavior.  Visit our website to learn more about the next workshop in this series - The Keys to Improving Quality of Life, which takes place in November! Come have fun learning why our motto is Improving Quality of Life as we talk about community resources and how they can help people accomplish their dreams.  CEU's for Psychologists & LPA's, and Certificates of Attendance will be awarded for this workshop.

Michelle Garcia, Psy.D. & Associates
PO Box 8915
The Woodlands, TX  77387
www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com<http://www.drmgarcia.vpweb.com>