[Psychmasters] What you missed at GSPO today!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 15:40:08 CDT 2014

*Important announcements if you couldn't make it to the meeting today:*

-Pay $10 dues (cash or check) to Laurel Mattos whenever you can!

-We are now accepting pet calendar pictures! Up to 2 per person. Deadline
is *October 10*

-T-shirt design contest starts now! Deadline is *October 10* (send as many
as you want!)

-We will be doing community service for Hospitality House: we will be beginning
Halloween treats and have a scary movie night at the PSC Library on October
29, 6pm, *bring 2 canned goods*! We will be doing a canned food drive that
whole week!

-We will be hosting the GSPO/Psi Chi grad school panel event on November 6
(5-6pm in the PSC library)

-Save the date! *HOLIDAY PARTY will be December 5!!*

Peace, love, and pizza,
*GSPO Exec*