[Psychmasters] Canned Food Drive Starts NOW!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 16:51:05 CDT 2014

Hey GSPO!

Our canned food drive starts TODAY and will be going through October 29th.

All goods will be donated to Huntsville's Hospitality House. Please raid
your pantry and make sure to stop in the canned food aisle at the store -
this is a great cause! Hospitality House has made a special request for
canned meats (chicken, tuna, vienna sausages), but all canned goods and dry
foods (pasta, cereal, etc.) are appreciated.

There is a collection box set up in the 3rd floor graduate student lounge
in CHSS (by the elevators) and in the kitchen of the Psychological Services
Center. We will also be collecting canned goods at our Halloween Movie
Night (Oct 29th at 6pm in the PSC), if that is more convenient.

Thanks all, and have a wonderful week!
GSPO Exec