[Psychmasters] GSPO Scary Movie Night this Wednesday!!!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:01:45 CDT 2014

This is a reminder that GSPO's Scary Movie Night is *THIS Wednesday (10/29)
at 6pm *in the Psychological Services Center library!

We will be watching the movie You're Next
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZKQU0YYkNw>!

*Please bring 2 canned goods for our Hospitality House canned food drive!!!*

Feel free to bring food! GSPO will be providing some food and drinks, but
more is always better! The theme is* "dips and desserts." *

Also, you're encouraged to wear a costume or pajamas!

**This is also a great time to pay your $10 dues to our treasurer, Laurel
Mattos, if you have not done so already!*

Peace, love, and buffalo chicken dip,
GSPO Exec