[Psychmasters] FW: Class time change (PSYC 5397 & PSYC 5333)

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Jan 7 11:02:57 CST 2015

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Varela, Jorge
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2015 10:55 AM
To: clindoc
Cc: Anastasi, Jeffery; Wilson, Christopher
Subject: Class time change (PSYC 5397 & PSYC 5333)

Faculty and Students,

I hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday season, and for those still away from campus I wish you safe travels.

Because of multiple conflicts in the course offerings within the department, it has become necessary to make some changes to the Spring schedule.  Specifically, we have changed the times for Advanced Developmental Psychology (PSYC 5397) and Theory and Research in Psychotherapy I (PSYC 5333), both taught by Dr. Cramer.  The new schedule is as follows:

1.  Theory and Research in Psychotherapy I (PSYC 5333) will be taught Mondays from 3:00 -5:50 in CHSS 242A

2.  Advanced Developmental Psychology (PSYC 5397) will be taught Mondays from 6:00 - 8:50 in CHSS 242A.

We made an effort to ensure these changes did not create a conflict in the class schedules of the students involved.  If we overlooked something, please contact me as soon as possible so we can resolve any schedule conflicts.

Thanks to Dr. Cramer for his flexibility!

Jorge Varela

Jorge G. Varela, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Clinical Training
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Department of Psychology & Philosophy
Sam Houston State University
Box 2447