[Psychmasters] FW: GA position available

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Apr 1 08:17:45 CDT 2015

HI Everyone,

I wasn’t sure if everyone received this or not, but I wanted to pass it on just in case.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Fuller, Matthew
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 9:32 PM
Subject: GA position available

Dear colleagues,
The Center for Assessment and Accreditation in the College of Education is accepting vitas as an application for a full-time Graduate Assistant position. This position will support the Center's data analysis, collection, entry, reporting, and publication efforts.  Candidates will also support faculty engaging in a variety of research and scholarship of assessment efforts  This member of our team will have many Opportunities to engage in a variety of unique studies.  Candidates should have a strong background in data management, superb communication and publication skills, and an engaging approach to working as a member of a team.  Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume/vita, and contact information for three references to me via email.  This position will be available this summer at the earliest.  Interested candidates should contact me via email at mfuller at shsu.edu<mailto:mfuller at shsu.edu>.
Thank you for your assistance in identifying high quality candidates.
MBF

Matthew B. Fuller, Ph. D.
Assistant Dean of Assessment, College of Education
Assistant Professor, Higher Education Administration
Sam Houston State University
Teacher Education Center 212B
SHSU Box 2119<x-apple-data-detectors://4/0>
Huntsville, TX 77341-2119<x-apple-data-detectors://4/0>
mfuller at shsu.edu<mailto:mfuller at shsu.edu>
Phone: 936.294.4070<tel:936.294.4070>
Fax: 936.294.3886<tel:936.294.3886>