[Psychmasters] Looking for some good representatives

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Mon Apr 13 10:11:14 CDT 2015

Hey Guys,

This Wednesday the university is holding their Graduate School Information Fair in the Quad area by the Lowman Center. If any of you would like to help out and sit at the table with Debby, Rhonda, or me to answer questions about our programs and/or your experiences in our program, that would be very much appreciated. If you're interested, please contact Debby and let her know when you'd like to help out. The fair goes from 10:30-2pm. Thanks.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447