[Psychmasters] GSPO Updates for STUDENTS & FACULTY/STAFF

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 11:48:16 CDT 2015

Hi everyone,

We were very pleased with the turn-out for our first meeting of the
semester!  We hope everyone enjoyed their pizza and learned a lot about
GSPO!  We have a few upcoming things to share with everyone:

*Pet Calendars:* Please send in great pictures of your pets for the 2016
Pet Calendar!  *All faculty/staff and students are welcome to send in
pictures of their furry (or not so furry) friends. * These calendars make
great holiday gifts, and they are a fun addition to your office or work
space.  Please send in pictures to the GSPO e-mail by Friday, October 16.

*Holiday Party:  *We will send out A LOT more information on this event as
we get closer to December, but we wanted to give everyone a chance to mark
it down on their calendars.  The GSPO Holiday Party will be Friday,
December 4 from 6 - 9 pm at the Parker Place.  This is a great location
with lots of room to roam outside, including a pond and a zip line!  *All
FACULTY/STAFF and STUDENTS are invited!*

If you have any questions or any events that you would like GSPO to
consider putting on, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Have a wonderful semester,

Your GSPO Exec Board