[Psychmasters] GSPO Graduate Student Panel for Psi Chi

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 12:41:59 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

GSPO and Psi Chi will be hosting a *Graduate Student Panel* event on
*Wednesday,
October 21* from *5 - 7 p.m.*  This is a great opportunity for our graduate
students to get involved with and pass on our knowledge to some of Sam
Houston's undergraduates.

We are asking for volunteers who are interested in serving on the panel for
this event.  We would like to have a representative from each program
(Clinical Masters, Clinical Doctoral, and School Masters) and within each
program have representatives from different years/cohorts.

Afraid you you won't know what to talk about?  Psi Chi will be providing us
with an agenda of talking points that they would like to discuss at the
panel at a later date!

If you are available and would like to help out with this event, please
respond to this e-mail and let us know!

Thank you,

The GSPO Exec Board