[Psychmasters] FW: Graduate Scholarships

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Oct 9 07:40:00 CDT 2015

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

Hi everyone,

The deadline for the Spring 2016 CHSS Special Graduate Scholarship is fast approaching, November 11th.  We have recently updated the form and would like to ask for your help in distributing the application to your graduate students.

The form is also available here:  http://www.shsu.edu/academics/humanities-and-social-sciences/scholarships.html

If you, or any of your students, have any questions or concerns, please have them contact me regarding this scholarship.

Thank you for your time and help!

Christine M. Reeder, BCJ
Administrative Coordinator
Sam Houston State University
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Box 2509
CHSS, Room 290A
Huntsville, TX  77341

creeder at shsu.edu<mailto:creeder at shsu.edu>
936.294.2206

"Three marvelous deeds: to forgive a wrong done, to amend everything possible, and to refrain from injustice."
-Druid triad from The Barddas of Iolo Morganwg