[Psychmasters] Job Opening - Touchstone

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Fri Oct 9 09:34:36 CDT 2015

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Gregory Hupp [mailto:ghupp at nhsltd.com]
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2015 8:54 AM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery <JSA001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: PsychMaster posting

Dr. Anastasi,

One of your graduate students who works for me mentioned that your program will announce psych-related job opportunities for your students - PsychMasters I think she called it?

At any rate, I have a full-time position open for a psychometrician at our campus in Conroe.  Touchstone is an adult residential post-acute brain injury treatment program. I am a licensed neuropsychologist and the majority of our evaluations are neuropsychological, although there is some general psych, both cog and personality, involved.  My preference is to have a licensed psychological associate, but I would be willing to consider an experienced grad student or recent grad as well.

If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate you putting the word out.  If you need any additional information, please feel to call or email.

Thank you.

------
Greg Hupp, Ph.D.
Director of Neurocognitive & Counseling Services
Touchstone Neurorecovery Center
Ph Direct (936) 777-6851

[nexus-t-logo]

www.touchstoneneuro.com

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Nexus Privacy Office at dchaudhry at nhsltd.com<mailto:dchaudhry at nhsltd.com> or call (713) 589-4102.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the Nexus Privacy Office at ithelpdesk at nhsltd.com<mailto:ithelpdesk at nhsltd.com> or call (713) 589-4102.