[Psychmasters] GSPO Halloween Movie Night and Canned Food Drive

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 12:17:32 CDT 2015

Hello everyone!

Remember that GSPO is hosting a *Halloween Movie Night* next Thursday, *October
29 *at *6 p.m.* in the Psychological Services Center.  We will be screening
Hocus Pocus and GSPO will provide cider and popcorn.  We ask that people
bring other spooky treats to share!

Today also kicks off our *Canned Food Drive *benefiting Huntsville's
Hospitality House. You can donate canned goods in CHSS 312 or the PSC from
now until October 29!  You can also bring cans to the Halloween Movie
Night!  This is a great chance for us to support the Hospitality House, so
we ask that everyone please donate what you can.  The flyer for the canned
food drive is attached, and it will also be placed with the donation boxes
in CHSS 312 and the PSC.  If you have any questions, please contact GSPO!

We hope to see everyone for a study break next Thursday for the Halloween
Movie Night!

Have a great day,

🎃GSPO Exec🎃