[Psychmasters] Let's get sporty...GSPO outing!!!

Graduate Student Psychology Organization of Sam Houston State University gspo.shsu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:45:06 CST 2015

Hello, everyone!

GSPO has been exclusively invited to attend an SHSU men's basketball
game!!! We will receive free tickets in a reserved area of the Coliseum for
anyone who wants to go, AND after the game we will be able to go onto the
court and shoot a free-throw for prizes and take a group photo on the
court. FUN!!

The basketball game is on* Saturday, November 21, at 1pm* (the doors to the
Coliseum open at 12pm). The men's team will be playing Southern Illinois
University

This will be a great opportunity to get all of us together and support the
Bearkats (not to mention win a bunch of free stuff).

If you're at all interested, please email GSPO back so we can know how many
tickets to pick up.

Peace love, and sporty stuff,
GSPO Exec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfhhWA9GF0M