[Psychmasters] Graduate Research Assistant

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Nov 17 15:59:33 CST 2015

FYI - last chance!

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "French, Leif" <lmf027 at SHSU.EDU<mailto:lmf027 at SHSU.EDU>>
Date: Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 7:57 AM -0800
Subject: FW: Grad. Research Asst.
To: "Venta, Amanda" <acv009 at SHSU.EDU<mailto:acv009 at SHSU.EDU>>

Hi Amanda,

Would you happen to know a competent grad student (MA or PHD) that would like to work for me as a grad assistant on a number of different language acquisition projects.

The qualifications are listed below; however, I have still have yet to get one interested applicant and so would be willing to  modify the hiring criteria to some extent. (They must be SPSS literate and a self-starter)

Thanks,

Leif

Leif French, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Foreign Languages