[Psychmasters] FW: LPA Position at Texas Children's Hospital - Houston

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Tue Dec 8 13:18:51 CST 2015

FYI.

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Price, Karin L. [mailto:klprice at texaschildrens.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2015 1:00 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery <JSA001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: FW: LPA Position at Texas Children's Hospital - Houston

Dear Dr. Anastasi,

I am hoping you would be willing to distribute the attached information to your program's current or former students.  We are recruiting for a Psychometrist / Psychological Associate to work with us at Texas Children's Hospital.  We have significant multi-cultural diversity within our patient population, and although not a requirement for the position, we would prefer to recruit someone who is bilingual/bicultural to best meet our patients' needs.  Also, for otherwise successful candidates, we usually can assist with covering the cost of pursuing licensure as an LPA and/or ensuring they have sufficient supervised experiences to be eligible for licensure.

This link contains the full job description and application information:
https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=BCM&cws=1&rid=8315

Thank you in advance for your help.  I would be happy to discuss the position with any interested applicants.  I also would welcome any suggestions you might have about other recruitment strategies.  We recognize that in order to best serve our diverse patient populations we need to expand the cultural competence of our own clinic staff, and any guidance you care to offer would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Karin L. Price, Ph.D., ABPP
Board Certified in Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
Psychology Service
Texas Children's Hospital
Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics
Baylor College of Medicine
Confidentiality Notice -This email contains information for the sender that may be confidential, legally privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
the information contained herein is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
from your computer system. Thank you.