[Psychmasters] FW: Part-time Faculty Openings - Lone Star College Creekside Center (Spring 2016)

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu Dec 17 08:34:18 CST 2015

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu<mailto:jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu>

From: Anderson, Maria [mailto:Maria.Flores-Harris at lonestar.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 1:16 PM
To: Anderson, Maria <Maria.Flores-Harris at lonestar.edu>
Subject: Part-time Faculty Openings - Lone Star College Creekside Center (Spring 2016)

Dear Deans/Chairs and Graduate Faculty,

Lone Star College has a new satellite campus – the Creekside Center – and we are now hiring part-time faculty to teach in the Spring.

Would you share this announcement with your graduates, alumni/ae, and colleagues who may be interested in part-time teaching?

Thank you!

Maria Flores-Harris, Ph.D.
Faculty Recruiter
Lone Star College
5000 Research Forest Dr.
The Woodlands, TX  77381
Web: www.lonestar.edu<http://www.lonestar.edu/>
[cid:image001.png at 01CFE305.97C70D20]

[cid:image001.gif at 01D08BC5.86CF11C0]

PART-TIME FACULTY POSITIONS – Lone Star College Creekside Center

LSC-Creekside is now OPEN!

LSC-Creekside Center is our new, state-of-the-art, full-service satellite center designed to serve the western portion of the Woodlands, as well as Tomball and the surrounding communities. Its location in an area of rapid growth provides an ideal opportunity for both working and non-traditional students. The facility will offer a selection of day, evening and weekend credit courses, including university-transfer courses and certificates.  Classes begin in January; the building is now open for registration.
LSC-Creekside Center is located at 8747 West New Harmony Trail in the Woodlands:
[http://www.lonestar.edu/departments/communityrelations/MapInsert_Web.jpg]

The Creekside Center welcomes part-time faculty applicants for the following disciplines:

Accounting (Job ID#18987)
Art Appreciation (Job ID#18999)
Biology (Job ID#18981)
Business (Job ID#18989)
Business Management (Job ID#18998)
Chinese (Job ID#18973)
Computer Information Systems (Job ID#18972)
Criminal Justice (Job ID#18983)
Developmental English (Job ID#19003)
Developmental Math (Job ID#19001)
Economics(Job ID#18988)
Education 1300/First Year Experience – Evening (Job ID# 19005)
Education 1300/First Year Experience – Day (Job ID# 19006)
Electrician (Job ID# 19009)
English (Job ID# 19002)
ESOL (Job ID#19022)
Geology (Job ID#18979)
Government (Job ID#18993)
History (Job ID#18992)
Human Resources (Job ID#18991)
Humanities (Job ID#19004)
Kinesiology (Job ID#18978)
Mathematics (Job ID#19000)
Music (Job ID#18994)
Petroleum Data Technology (Job ID#19008)
Physics (Job ID#18980)
Professional Office Technology (Job ID#18975)
Psychology (Job ID#18984)
Speech (Job ID#18986)

For complete job descriptions, required qualifications, and access to our on-line application, visit: http://jobs.lonestar.edu.  Search by Job Opening ID number or click the "Advanced Search" link to search by keyword or campus.  Everyone must apply on-line, but technical assistance with the application is available by e-mail: employment at lonestar.edu<mailto:employment at lonestar.edu>.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO ATTACH A CURRENT C.V./RESUME AND UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT(S)/CERTIFICATIONS TO YOUR ON-LINE APPLICATION.  (These are required in order for the hiring managers to verify your eligibility to teach under our accreditation rules.)

Criminal background check required.  EEO

Question about a job posting? Email Employment at lonestar.edu<mailto:Employment at lonestar.edu> for assistance.