[Psychmasters] FW: Short Bipolar training for students

Reddoch, Rhonda RNR001 at SHSU.EDU
Wed Feb 24 07:38:41 CST 2016

Students,

Please see the invitation from Dr. Fox, who works at the federal prison in Houston, below. The training is nearly full so email him ASAP if you'd like to attend.

Amanda

Hi, I wanted to extend an offer to your students. I will be conducting a short seminar on Identification and Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder for the technicians in my practice on February 26 from 3:30-4:30. Accurate diagnosis is something we are always working on and my technicians asked me to provide them with some formal training. I thought I would extend this to the students in the clinical program as well, for those who might be interested.

I reserved a room around the corner from my office at the local library but the capacity is 12 people. I am happy to offer this at a first come first serve as space is available. The address is: Address: 2101 Lake Robbins Dr, The Woodlands, TX 77380<x-apple-data-detectors://4>.

Have a great weekend,

Dan
d1fox at bop.gov<mailto:d1fox at bop.gov>