[Psychmasters] School Psychologists - University Hiring Program from 360 Degree Therapy

Anastasi, Jeffery JSA001 at SHSU.EDU
Thu May 26 09:28:06 CDT 2016

FYI

Jeffrey S. Anastasi
Sam Houston State University
Department of Psychology
Huntsville, TX  77341-2447
phone: 936-294-3049
e-mail: jeff.anastasi at shsu.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: sri at 360customer.com [mailto:sri at 360customer.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:45 PM
To: Anastasi, Jeffery <JSA001 at SHSU.EDU>
Subject: School Psychologists University Hiring Program from 360 Degree Therapy

Dear Jeff, hope you are doing well.

Please post this on your employment boards and/or forward this to any recent graduates who are still looking for employment.

360 Degree Therapy has emerged to become one of the largest special education companies nationwide. We are not only accredited by BBB (Better Business Bureau) but also the only special education focused company with A+ rating with BBB.

To support our rapid growth we are looking to hire more than 100 psychologists, counselors and speech and language therapists for working with more than 800 school districts in 23 states.

Below are some of the reasons why we are one of the most sought after and preferred employers for new Grads:-

•    Senior Mentors to help the new Grads
•    Huge Selection of Locations
•    One of the best Salaries Nationwide
•    Sign on/Joining Bonus/Student Loan Payoffs
•    Full Benefits
•    Full Relocation Assistance

Please visit our website at 360dtherapy.com or call us at 408-731-6460.

We are ready to offer you a job for your future!

Sincerely,
Sunny Thomas
www.360dtherapy.com
www.360bilingualspeech.com